Clean Energy Project Panel Of National Experts Discuss Question 3
Recently, Clean Energy Project assembled a panel of national experts and energy policy makers to weigh the opportunities and challenges presented by Question 3, the Energy Choice ballot initiative. The Energy Choice: Nevada’s Obstacles & Opportunities panel discussion was moderated by Rose McKinney-James, Energy Works Managing Principal, and panelists included:
- Jon Wellinghoff, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, former Chairman
- Adam Kramer, Switch, Executive VP of Strategy
- John Hanger,Pennsylvania Public Utilities Commission, former Commissioner
- Gary Aksamit, Americans for Electricity Choice Action, Chairman
- Quentin Abramo, Faciliteq Business Interiors, President
Watch the entire Clean Energy Project discussion here and don’t forget to vote Yes on 3!